Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Musings on Marketing...


A writer writes obviously, but when did it happen that the writer had to be such a big promotor of their own work? Does word of mouth work anymore? Or are there just too many books out there for any specific writer to be found? Should one spend an equal amount of time on marketing as writing? I just don’t know the answers to these questions, much as I wish I did! I love to write, but when am I supposed to find the time to market??? If you have any ideas about this subject, please comment! I'm begging you!!!

So, please excuse my rant today and let me share my book with you! It’s the beginning of a series that I am so proud to be a part of. The series is titled: The Brass Ringer Sorority, and it follows the capers of a group of 8 post-university women helping each other reach for the Brass Ring.

The first in the series, Winning Casey, is being published by Totally Bound this summer. To say I am honored and thrilled is an understatement!

I would like to thank, Rebecca Baker Fairfax, a brilliant editor, for all her help on this project. Couldn't have done it without you!

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Hugs, January Bain
Storyteller



0 comments: