Friday, April 1, 2016

FOOLS FOR WRITING

Z:  Yes, yes, we know it is April Fool's day.  A day for good pranks and giggles, but....

A:  I didn't giggle.

Z:  Aw, com'on, the rats weren't real.

A:  Looked real to me.  (Pouts, as she picks up rubber rats that Zi had placed all about the office, remembering how she screamed and he was the one who giggled.)

Z:  It was supposed to be funny, silly.

A:  Funny is this poem I wrote for my grands when they were little...



WHY OH WHY DID SHE SCREAM

I SEE MOMMY LOOKING AT ME
SHE CHASED ME ACROSS THE ROOM
CAUGHT ME AND SCOOPED ME UP
KNOWING I HAVE DONE BOOM-BOOM
****
MY DIAPER WENT BYE-BYE AFTER
I WAS PLAYFULLY LAID ON MY BACK
BABY WENT ICKY  WAS FOLLOWED
WITH A CHUCKLE AND WISECRACK 
****
TEEHEE,  GIGGLE-GEE, I LIKE THE SPIN
MY MOBILE HAS RED AND BLUE BEARS,
A YELLOW CAT, AND BIG PINK BLUE JAY
ONE DUCK, A FOX AND THREE HARES
****
I AM ALREADY ICKY WEE WEE WET    
 SO WHY OH WHY DID SHE SCREAM
I’M THE ONE ALL FUSSY MUSSY MESSY  
 IN NEED OF COOL SILKY WHITE CREAM
***
AND THE POWDERY FLUFFY CLOUDS    
MAKES ME GIGGLE AND FOOTSY KICKS
OFTEN MANY GOO-GOO-GA AT ME    
DIAP DIAPER GONE, TICKLES AND TRICKS
****
LOTS OF BUBBLE TUMMY RASBERRIES     
HER MOUTH IS AN O AND HAIR ALL SOGGY
I GRIN MY BEST CHARM-CUTIE SMILE    
HER SING-SONG TONE MAKES ME GROGGY
***
WIGGLY FINGERS ON MY SIDE CAN TICKLE SO
MAKING ME ROCK AND BOUNCE LIKE A FROGGIE
UNTIL SHE SCREAMS VERY LONG ONCE MORE     
OOPS, I PEE’D IN HER FACE LIKE A DOGGIE!

Z:  You are strange!

A:  Nope just a fool for writing.

Hope y'all have a fun April Fool's day.

 ***

We'd love to hear from anyone interested in what we do. Anyone who writes us at writingteamcw@yahoo.com (Write - Blog in subject line) and leaves an s-mail address, we will send you a gift and add you to any future mailings.


Angelica Hart and Zi ~ Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane
www.champagnebooks.com - www.carnalpassions.com - angelicahartandzi.com








0 comments: