Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Farewell Blog


Farewell Blog

 

I find the time has come that I must say goodbye to writing this blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it and all the wonderful camaraderie it has blessed me with. As can happen in life, you can get too stretched by spreading yourself too thin trying to do so much. Writing has become a full time occupation for me with many book releases coming due this year that it consumes all my waking hours. Not that I am complaining, I love to write as you all know, but I do know to play to my strengths and I have reached the point that it’s best to step back and reassess the expenditure of energy. I know I leave it in good hands. So many fine writers have enriched the Writers Vineyard over the years.

 

I was very sorry to hear about Michael Davis, he was a wonderful, compassionate man who will be greatly missed.

 

So, I bid you all a fond adieu. Thanks to all of you that made the beginning of my publishing journey so special and rewarding. I special thank you to Julie, Jude, Ute, Liz, Ron, Cecilia, Mary, Rosemary, Veronica, Victoria, Angelica and Z, Gabriella, Keith, and of course Ellen and Big Mike.

 

PS> If you’re looking to hook up again I now write under my pen name: Angelina J. Windsor and am on facebook and twitter. Thanks again! And I hope to see you all around!

 

Bless you all.


Kindest regards,

January Bain

The Forever Series

Champagne Books

 

The Power of Tess, The Power of Sunday Rose, Seventh Son, Never Back Down, Hello Forever, A Christmas Shift and many more.  All available or coming soon from Ellora’s Cave Publishing.

 

*I’ll leave you with my favorite quote from Shakespeare, “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin!

  

 

 

 

0 comments: