Saturday, November 21, 2015

Calling All Authors: Can You Relate?

Since it Veteran's Day as I write this(and it won't be long after Veteran's Day before it posts), (and Thanksgiving Day won't be far behind, and so why not be thankful to our vets on both days), I wanted to honor vets young and old, male and female.

I asked if there were any Veterans or spouses (or people who wrote stories of those people) who wanted to put their opinions and experiences here.

This is what I got:

Tammy Bailey says, 

In my military career, I have met the most amazing people and served with the most selfless souls. It has been an honor to know them and a blessing to call them family. To all who have fallen, to those who remain standing, their noble and gallant service to this country is remembered and honored on this Veterans Day.

Thanks!
Tammy L. Bailey (Author of "Lord Bachelor")

Coni Longdale says of her career,

"Mo of 4 and served 4 years in the US Army at 21.  I joined to escape my home life and get away.  I found travel, history, maturity and the respect for what I have in the USA and that is my freedom.  I am proud every day and instill that life is choices and education continues through life."


0 comments: