Saturday, October 10, 2015

So Long...

... Frank Lloyd Wright
I can’t believe your song is gone so soon
I barely learned the tune
So soon
So soon
This is my last post on The Writer's Vineyard. I've enjoyed chatting with all of you, authors and readers alike. But time has not been on my side, despite Mick Jagger's insistence (and actually, it doesn't look like it's been on his side much, either). While time is, in and of itself, a timey-wimey, wibbly-wobbly sort of thing,  too many events, issues, and commitments are at the overwhelming tsunami point, so it's time to cut out a few to concentrate on my own writing.

I wish you all joy, inspiration, and happy endings.

 So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
All of the nights we’d harmonize ‘til dawn
I never laughed so long
So long
So long

Write well,

~Jude Johnson
New website: http://judejb.wix.com/jude-johnson

*So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright
© October 28, 1969 by Paul Simon
 http://www.paulsimon.com/us/song/so-long-frank-lloyd-wright

4 comments:

Liz Fountain said...

Love to you, and all the best, Jude - you rock!

Jude Johnson said...

Aw thank you Liz! And thank you for taking on the Facebook Page!
Best wishes and all good luck!

Rita Bay said...

We'll miss you your support of TWV when you volunteered to be the Techie and one of the moderators. Thank you for your hard work. Rita

Jude Johnson said...

Thanks, Rita! I'll pop in to comment as a guest when you least expect it.