Saturday, July 18, 2015

Apologies

Today is my day to post something a witty, entertaining, or informative piece. Sorry, I just don't have it. Occasionally, world events become too overwhelming, too discouraging, and too dark to have anything positive to share. I have quit watching the nightly news but when you share a house with other people, it's not feasible to expect them to quit as well. Despite noise canceling headphones,horrific reports seep in like so much crude from Deepwater Horizon.

I'll try to have something worthwhile to share next month.

Happy writing,
Jude
http://jude-johnson.com

3 comments:

January Bain said...

Hi Jude, I hear you girlfriend. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs, January

Julie Eberhart Painter said...

Boy do I hear that. My husband, who is in terrible straits with CHF and kidney failure, is watching the news night and day. Guess he wants to reassure himself he won't be missing anything positive in his future.

Victoria Roder said...

You posted something, everyone, in every career can relate to!