Saturday, December 15, 2012

Can't Change the Past

On my website is the quote 'You can't change your past, but you can choose your future.' Like my characters and many of you, I have lived a life that novels and movies are made of. I believe, regardless of the past, if you use adversity to make you stronger, keep a positive attitude, and work hard you can achieve your dreams. I wish everyone a blessed Christmas and I hope you all choose joy in the New Year. Please stop in a visit my website www.victoriaroder.com

2 comments:

Big Mike said...

Agree. Like in metallurgy the annealing process (cycled hardening and quenching via stress) makes us stronger and more durable. Us old timers realize the life events we experience in our later years would have broken our resolve when young. Maybe that's his design, to condition us for the final awakening.

Michael Davis (Davisstories.com)
Author of the Year (2008 and 2009)
Award of Excellence (2012)


Julie Eberhart Painter said...

And the hardening continues with the precious children in CT.