Tuesday, February 14, 2012

“Ode To My Love”


Happy Valentine’s Day!

My husband and I begin celebrating at Christmas and just don’t quit the romantic stuff until after our anniversary on March 9th! It’s a lot of fun around our home, little surprises for weeks on end. I am a very blessed woman, married to a good man who enjoys hearth and home. In a way the writing of this blog is a wee gift to him. Letting the world know that love stories really exist does my heart a lot of good too. Demonstrating that mere fragile human beings can overcome the realities of living and live their “best” life transcends our experience to the sublime. It gives us hope in a harsh world.

I sincerely believe it is because of this wonderful man that I write the stories I do. Romance is a daily feature at our house and we are always aware of supporting each other through the tough times that befall any family.

Happy Valentine’s Day, my Darling! You are the best. Love Button

6 comments:

Julie Eberhart Painter said...

Than was beautiful.

January Bain said...

Thanks, Julie! We made an apple pie together this past Sunday for Valentines Day. I think I'll include it as one of my recipes for the new cookbook we are doing as a group as its very special with a lovely history.

Jude Johnson said...

Aw, that's wonderful! Congratulations on a rare and special find, January. Can you clone him for a friend of mine? ;-D

~Jude
http://jude-johnson.com

January Bain said...

Jude, I wish I could clone my darling! But I also wish I could clone myself so that two of us could escape the bonds of work and live happily, paid for by the other two of course, every after!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

What a beautiful post to your love, January. Your home must be a lovely place for those months - or maybe it is all the time!

January Bain said...

Rosemary, you're quite right. At our house it's Christmas everyday!