Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Celebration!



Why am I celebrating? Well first off this is my FAVORITE time of the year--Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday EVER! Plus this month is my grandfather's bday, one of my uncle's has his bday this month as does two of my cousins. Not to mention that my parents wedding aniversay and MY wedding anniversary is this month. This week I'm hanging out with Becka Goings at her annual Birthday Bash. This year B3 is bigger and better because THIS year she and I BOTH have releases this month, my book Hunting Mickey and her book Black Angel released yesterday! Isn't it awesome?!



And thanks to the Internet we can Celebrate All Over the World!


Hope you're having a wonderful week, a fabulous Fall and I look forward to hearing from ya!

Gotta get back to my celebrations! huggles
Donica

0 comments: