Sunday, August 8, 2010

When Things Just Fit Together

Don’t you just love when things go well?

After the last month, a month full of hospital visits for a new medical allergy and a horrid poison ivy encounter, this week has just been beautimous.
Being a newly contracted author with Champagne Books for my first novel, Zirconya: The Sage of Aluh’Nehn, I get excited over just about any email or comment I get about publishing. I mean, I’m an author now! Officially! How cool is that? And as a bonus, my awesome husband thought a brand new HTC Evo 4g phone would be fun...which it is. I now get all my emails from fans and fellow authors straight to my phone! Perfect timing since this last week has bombed me with messages. I feel like I’m someone now. *le sigh*

And there’s more! I’m going to have a blog interview posted at the Love Romances and More blog on August 12! My first interview! Be sure to check that out. Just keep in mind, as it is my first interview, I don’t know what I’m doing.

Smile and wave, Diana. Smile and wave.

Diana Ilinca
Zirconya: The Sage of Aluh’Nehn - YA Urban/Contemporary Fantasy - scheduled for a June ‘11 release from Champagne Books!
www.dianailinca.com

4 comments:

Holly Hunt said...

I'm pretty sure that smiling and waving will get you through 3/4 of the interview. Go Diana

Diana Ilinca said...

haha, here's for hoping! thx :)

Ciara Gold said...

Oh, I remember well those first days after getting my contract. My writer friend, Kim Lenox and I met at a bar and celebrated with a Mojito while she witness my signature. I'd done the same for her about 2 months prior when she'd gotten her first contract. Too fun. Release day will be even more spectacular.

Diana Ilinca said...

Thanks, Ciara :) I am so excited to be where I am now.