Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Official...


...I finally own a Barnes and Noble nook. I LOVE it!!
There are so many awesome features and I especially love that I can change the font size and use an SD card to add to my library should the need arise (others don't offer this feature).

eReaders have opened doors for the eBook industry and the competitive market has seen the price drop a great deal over the past few months. I highly recommend the nook and plan on getting one for my kids.

I'm excited to have a new release, Adrian's Angel, coming out August 2, 2010 via Champagne Books. You can read more about it at: http://www.angelaashtonbooks.com/ Hope you like it!
Other titles available in both eBook & print via Champagne Books:
Amulet of Fate
Once A Rebel (Book 1 in the Orphan Train series)
Corsair Cove
Until next time, Angie

3 comments:

Ciara Gold said...

My daughter got all excited about buying me one, but I talked her out of it. I'm not sure I want to support Barnes and Nobles when they don't feel inclined to support me. On the other hand, it does look like a pretty nifty reader.

Angela said...

HI Ciara, can you expand? Our books are available through Barnes and Noble...am I missing something?
Thanks!

Ciara Gold said...

Well, B&N ownes Fictionwise and my understanding is that Fictionwise is no longer playing as nicely with smaller publishers as they used to. I'm going to wait to see which of the e-book readers I buy once I see how it all plays out with the various book providers like B&N or Amazon.