Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can't DrinK Champagne

I happen to be allergic to sulfites and they're in all wines. Champsgne is a wine. Nuff said. But luckily Chmampagne Books doesn't have even a smidgeon of sulfites and so I've found a happy home here.
Since at the moment I'm having some eye problems it'll be awhile before I can blog on a regular basis, I wanted to let y'all know I'm alive and well. After a couple of avastin shots in each eyes and I'll be back,sharper than evver--at least vision-wise.
One more alert: Champagne Books has a new series called IN THE CARDS, where a Tarot card, found accidebtally, affects the lives of the main characters. Since I have the first book in the series, LADY LUCK, that's just been edited, my book may before I'm back with improved eyesight and another topic. Which card does my story use? The Wheel Of Fortune...

0 comments: