Saturday, May 15, 2010

Roadblocks

One could assume that after writing a few books, and doing promotions, research etc I'd ibe comfortable working on a new project...

Nope, not me. I must like to take the hard road - because after almost six months I'm no closer to being done than I was back when I started the project...is it something outlandish or different then what I'd normally right? Naw, but if there's one thing I've learned about myself is that I like to throw an obsticle or two in my way.

I've got huge quantities of research, a great story line and nineteen chapters written - and my characters are pulling me in two different directions...sigh - if only it were easy. Lol - but that's half the fun finding out tiny little details about myself and my goals that I never looked at in any details.

I now know what my 'self-induced roadblocks' are...how about you? I'd love to know what your thoughts are.

0 comments: