Monday, December 17, 2007

BIO - Sandra Cormier

Writing wasn't always my first passion. First it was horses, then art, then photography. After my husband presented me with a refurbished laptop, I immediately began to craft the stories that had been building in my head for years.

I've lived in places from Trinidad to Spain, and visited exotic locales like Algeria and Mexico. I have roots deeply entrenched in Canada, from my father's Acadian ancestry to my mother's Mik'maq descendants. I hope to draw from these experiences and take you to the places I've been, and the places I wish I'd been.

My novel Bad Ice is a romantic suspense with a hockey theme. It was released by Champagne Books in July '08.

I live in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada with my computer geek husband, two college age kids and a lonely cat that misses his old friend Chester.

You can visit me at www.sandracormier.com or www.chumpletwrites.blogspot.com

0 comments: