Monday, December 17, 2007

BIO - Candace Morehouse



My first book, Golden Enchantment, is a Western Historical Romance being released by Champagne Books in March 2008. I currently have a completed manuscript, Suspicion of Love, under consideration and I am working on a 3-part series entitled "The Women of Phoenix". In addition to being an author, I am also a freelance writer for several websites and a newbie editor for a small e-publisher.

I live in Mesa, Arizona with two dogs, my wonderful husband and fantastically talented and intelligent son who is now attending Arizona State University to receive his Computer Engineering degree. We own a vacation home in Show Low, Arizona up in the beautiful White Mountains. I love Gila monsters! I think they are beautiful, yet dangerous, creatures and that's why I have one tattooed on my back.

There a million more ideas for books currently in my head. I only hope to have enough time to work on more manuscripts! Please visit my website at www.candacemorehouse.com to read excerpts of my books.

This little line sums up my view on life: "Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket???"

0 comments: